Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Michael Bibi Plays Surprise Set in Ibiza Days After Leaving Hospital Amid Cancer Treatment

"One life, live it," the producer tweeted hours before taking the stage during the Solid Grooves closing party at DC-10.

michael-bibi-press-cr-jonny-rios-2022-bi

Michael Bibi played a surprise set Thursday (Sept. 28) at DC-10 in Ibiza, marking his first show back following the June announcement of his cancer diagnosis.

Taking place at the closing party for Bibi’s Solid Grooves label at the famed club, the surprise set was streamed live via Bibi’s Instagram, with the British producer playing for a packed crowd and appearing to break down in tears at one point during the performance. Watch footage from the show below.

Earlier Thursday, the producer indicated such a set might happen after tweeting “one life, live it.” The message came after Bibi’s Tuesday announcement that he was temporarily out of the hospital amid his ongoing cancer treatment.

“When I first came into hospital I was barely able to walk,” Bibi wrote on Instagram along with a photo of himself standing outside the hospital smiling. “Today I walk out with a smile having completed my main treatment. Tired but happy…My fight against cancer is not over…but for now a break & some extra time to enjoy life.”

In June, Bibi’s management agency announced that the producer was undergoing treatment for CNS Lymphoma, a rare form of cancer, and that he wouldn’t be playing any shows for the “foreseeable future.” At the time, he’d been in the midst of his Solid Grooves residency at DC-10, with a flurry of other European festival dates on his schedule.

According to Cancer.gov, primary central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma is “a disease in which malignant [cancer] cells form in the lymph tissue of the brain and/or spinal cord.” The lymph system is part of the immune system, which is made up of lymph, lymph vessels, lymph nodes, the spleen, thymus, tonsils and bone marrow.”