Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Selena Gomez Jokes About Not Having a Boyfriend in Hilarious Lip-Sync TikTok: ‘Y’all Be Safe Out There!’

The "Single Soon" singer has confirmed her relationship status multiple times throughout the year.

selena-gomez-mtv-vmas-cjp-2023-billboard

Selena Gomez does not have a boyfriend, and she isn’t shy of making that fact abundantly clear. In a new TikTok video posted to her account on Thursday, the Rare Beauty founder set the record straight about her dating status once again.

Gomez appears in the video wearing a white oversize T-shirt and two braided pigtails. She lip-syncs to audio that says: “Guess who has a boyfriend? Not me bi—! Y’all be safe out there!” before waving goodbye to the camera.
Fans in the comments section were delighted by Gomez’s sarcasm, with several stating that the sass reminded them of her Wizards of Waverly Place character Alex Russo. “I have been missing Alex Russo…here you are queen,” one user wrote, with another adding, “Better to be single, healthy, and happy.”

This is far from the first time Gomez has used social media to debunk dating rumors. In January, rumors circulated that she and The Chainsmokers’ Drew Taggart were in a relationship after they were seen hanging out. A week after the rumors surfaced, however, Gomez took to her Instagram Stories and wrote “I LIKE BEING ALONE TOO MUCH,” along with the hashtag “#iamsingle.” Less than two months later, she made a TikTok joking that she was “still out here looking” for her crush.

Earlier this summer, Gomez made a TikTok wondering, “Why am I single?,” set to Bonnie Tyler’s Footloose soundtrack classic “Holding Out for a Hero.” Another confirmation from the Only Murders in the Building actress came in August with her track “Single Soon” (which has so far peaked at No. 19 on the Billboard Hot 100).

Since the Taggart dating rumors, Gomez has been linked to Zayn Malik and The Bear actor Jeremy Allen White.

See Gomez’s new TikTok below.