Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

NYC Mayor Eric Adams Gives Diddy a Key to the City During Ceremony in Times Square

"The bad boy of entertainment is getting the key to the city from the bad boy of politics!" the mayor said.

diddy-nyc-mayor-eric-adams-sept-15-2023-

Sean “Diddy” Combs got the key to New York City on Friday (Sept. 15), the same day that he released his first studio album in 17 years.

“The bad boy of entertainment is getting the key to the city from the bad boy of politics!” Mayor Eric Adams said as he presented a giant key to Combs in Times Square.

The entertainer thanked Adams and shouted, “Diddy finally has the key to the city!”

Combs, 53, was born in New York City and raised in nearby Mount Vernon.

His new album The Love Album – Off the Grid is his first solo studio project since 2006.

It features nearly 30 guest artists including Mary J. Blige, Justin Bieber, H.E.R., Babyface, John Legend and Busta Rhymes.
Diddy took the 2023 MTV VMAs stage in New Jersey on Sunday night to perform a career-spanning medley of hits and accept this year’s MTV Global Icon award.

Accepting the moonperson, the Billboard cover star thanked the crowd and called the award “a dream come true for me — I grew up watching MTV like, ‘Man, I wish one day I could be up there,'” before starting the audience on a “Baaaad Boyyyyy” chant.

View this post on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxQb0xNOHMU/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading