Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Matty Healy Is Definitely *Not* On Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ Re-Record

Brand

A spokesperson for the singer said the controversial singer, and his band, the 1975, are nowhere on the upcoming 'Taylor's Version.'

Taylor-Swift-and-Matty-Healy-2023-billbo

Despite rumors, innuendo and a barrel full of tabloid headlines, one of the reported guests on Taylor Swift‘s 1989 (Taylor’s Version) re-record is never, ever appearing on it. A spokesperson for the singer tells Billboard, “neither Matty Healy nor [The] 1975 are on this album,” putting to rest fevered UK broadsheet reports that the British band’s controversial front man would be featured on the re-worked version of Swift’s 2014 album.
The pair, who reportedly briefly dated earlier this year — though, that too was never officially confirmed by either side — were spotted leaving New York’s Electric Lady Studios in Greenwich Village in May after Healy attended three of Swift’s Nashville Eras Tour shows earlier in the month. A spokesperson for The 1975/Healy had not responded to a request for comment at press time.

Swift announced the 1989 news last month, telling fans in a post that the album (due out on Oct. 27), which featuring such pop hits as “Bad Blood,” “Shake It Off” and “Blank Space,” was the one that “changed my life in countless ways.”

She added of the collection that spent 11 weeks at the top of the Billboard 200, “to be perfectly honest this is my most FAVORITE re-record I’ve ever done because the 5 From The Vault tracks are so insane. I can’t believe they were ever left behind. But not for long!”

1989 (Taylor’s Version) will be Swift’s fourth Version, since announcing her re-recording project in 2019. The previous three all spent time at No. 1 on the Billboard 200: with Fearless (Taylor’s Version) logging two weeks at the top in 2021, Red (Taylor’s Version) getting one week at the summit in 2021 and Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) snagging two weeks at the summit earlier this year.

Two tracks from the 1989 re-do have already made it out into the world, including “Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version)” — which hit TikTok in Nov. 2021 — and “This Love (Taylor’s Version)” appearing in the trailer for the Amazon Prime series The Summer I Turned Pretty. Swift announced on Wednesday that an exclusive bonus track will be featured on the tangerine edition of the 1989 vinyl; the vinyl and three Deluxe Poster Edition CDs with unique photos inside will be available for purchase only at Target and is available to pre-order here. The re-release will also be available in other non-Target exclusive vinyl versions, including aquamarine green and yellow “Sunrise Boulevard.”