Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Selena Gomez Shares Candid Moment With Taylor Swift: ‘She’s Looks Stunning, I Look Constipated’

The Only Murders in the Building star also vowed that she would "never be a meme again" after the 2023 MTV VMAs.

02-Selena-Gomez-and-Taylor-Swift-2023-vm

If there’s one thing you can count on both Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift to deliver during an awards ceremony, it’s incredible reaction shots. But the pair was spotted in a candid moment together at the 2023 MTV VMAs that has even Gomez laughing.
In a post to her Instagram Stories late Tuesday night (Sept. 12), Gomez shared a photo taken of her and her bestie Swift greeting each other during the ceremony at New Jersey’s Prudential Center. With the camera catching Gomez at an inopportune moment, the Only Murders in the Building star decided to make light of the funny face she made. “She looks stunning, I look constipated,” Gomez wrote under the photo. “Typical.”

The candid moment with Swift was far from the only big reaction fans got to see from Gomez on Tuesday. Throughout the VMAs, the “Single Soon” singer was spotted making a face at Chris Brown’s name being announced and looking genuinely spooked during Olivia Rodrigo’s performance.

After seeing the influx of reactions to her reactions from the evening, Gomez made a brief statement on her Instagram Stories, seemingly letting folks know that the viral moments were perhaps not all that funny to her. “I will never be a meme again,” she wrote. “I’d rather sit still than be dragged for being myself. Much love.”

Meanwhile, Gomez’s friend Swift had a huge night at the 2023 VMAs. Along with being the most nominated artist of the evening with a whopping 11 nods, the “Anti-Hero” singer ended up taking home nine awards, as well as sweeping the top categories of video, artist, song and album of the year. Gomez also took home a Moon Person for best Afrobeats alongside Rema for their collaboration “Calm Down.”