Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Olivia Rodrigo Fans Find Four Hidden Tracks on ‘Guts’ Vinyl Records

Four limited-edition versions of Guts on vinyl are available on Rodrigo's webstore -- red, white, blue and purple -- and each color has a different hidden song that plays at the end.

03-olivia-rodrigo-cr-Larissa-Hofmann-bil

Guts bonus songs “Obsessed,” “Scared of My Guitar,” “Stranger” and “Girl I’ve Always Been” can be found on Olivia Rodrigo‘s vinyl variations of her new album, fans are reporting.

Four limited-edition versions of Guts on vinyl are available on Rodrigo’s webstore — red, white, blue and purple — and each color has a different hidden song that plays after the final track of the standard album.
Rodrigo hinted at the four bonus tracks in a promo video released on the pop star’s YouTube channel a couple days before Guts dropped on Sept. 8. In the clip, which is a parody of an infomercial for Guts, the album’s tracklist is shown — but it glitches for the quickest blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment, when you can spot the four titles that fans discovered scattered across the multi-colored vinyl variations of the set.

So far, getting one’s hands on Guts on vinyl is the only way to officially own any of the extra songs. They have not been released via streaming services. Some have heard snippets of the four tracks on social media platforms like TikTok, where some vinyl owners have posted short video clips of Guts playing on their record players, but videos like these are short-lived due to copyright strikes.
In a release-week interview with Apple Music’s Zane Lowe, Rodrigo said she’d recorded about 25 songs during the Guts sessions. “Some of them will definitely see the light of day,” she hinted, likely thinking of these four surprise tracks.

“Obsessed” is a rock song about an unhealthy fascination with a romantic partner’s previous relationship: “I’m so obsessed with your ex/ I know she’s been asleep on my side of your bed and I can feel it/ I’m starin’ at her like I wanna get hurt,” she admits in the chorus, before warning: “And I remember every detail you would ever tell me, so be careful, baby.”

“Scared of My Guitar” is a confessional from Rodrigo, who strums as she sings, “I’m so scared of my guitar/ ‘Cause it cuts right through to the heart/ Yeah, it knows me too well so I got no excuse/ I can’t lie to it the same way that I lie to you.”

“Stranger” is an acoustic track that has Rodrigo reflecting on an ex, who is now “just some guy.” “You are the best thing that I’ll ever keep so far out of my life,” she says on her way to a chorus that has her finding self-reliance: “I was half myself without you and now I feel so complete/ I can’t even remember what made me lose all my sleep/ I cried a million rivers for you, but that’s over now/ You’re just a stranger I know everything about.”
“Girl I’ve Always Been” is a song leaning country, with Rodrigo asserting: “Well, I have captors I call friends/ I got panic rooms inside my head/ And I get down with crooked men/ But I am the girl I’ve always been.”

The standard version of Guts features 12 tracks, including lead singles “Vampire” and “Bad Idea Right?“; “Vampire” launched at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart.

Guts is Rodrigo’s follow-up to 2021’s Sour, her debut that topped the Billboard 200 albums chart and saw breakthrough hit “Drivers License” and second single “Good 4 U” reaching No. 1 on the Hot 100.

The limited-edition vinyl variations of Rodrigo’s Guts album, on which a 13th track is hidden, can be purchased on her website.