Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Chloe Sings ‘Surprise,’ ‘Body Do’ & More ‘In Pieces’ Standouts for Tiny Desk Concert: Watch

"I'm Chloe -- Miss Bailey if you nasty."

Chloe Bailey is the latest star to stop by NPR’s Tiny Desk Concert series, appearing on the Monday installment to sing tracks from her debut studio album In Pieces.

The Praise This star mostly matched her band, who wore all black, though she opted for an army-green skirt to stand out. The singer kicked off the set with a soulful live rendition of her 2022 single “Surprise,” hitting several soaring high notes with ease, much to the delight of the listeners in attendance.

By the time “Body Do” rolled around in the setlist, Chloe — one-half of the duo Chloe x Halle, with her sister Halle Bailey — instructed the attendees to move their bodies to the beat of the track, which was infused with salsa and mambo instrumentation for its live version. Before launching into the lyrics, the singer finally introduced herself: “I’m Chloe — Miss Bailey if you nasty. I’m so happy to be here with you all. I have a question for you guys: Do you ever wonder who else is f—ing our man?”

Fleshing out the rest of the set were more tracks from In Pieces, including its title track, “I Don’t Mind,” “Worried” and “Cheatback.”

Chloe’s sister Halle could be slated for her own Tiny Desk concert in the coming months: In a recent feature with Cosmopolitan, The Little Mermaid star revealed that her debut solo LP will “definitely” be released “before the end of the year.”

Watch Chloe’s Tiny Desk concert in full in the video above.