Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

LEO Talks New Single ‘One Look,’ Being Inspired by Drake, Bryson Tiller & More: Watch

The budding K-pop star caught up with Billboard News at KCON LA and shared what's on the horizon.

leo-kcon-la-2023-billboard-1548.jpg?w=37

LEO’s star is on the rise. The K-pop idol made his first appearance at KCON LA earlier this month, and backstage, he caught up with Billboard News to share who some of his musical inspirations are, his reasons for getting into the K-pop genre and what’s on the horizon for his career.

Host Tetris Kelly enquired about what LEO’s typical day looks like since signing to 131LABEL, to which the budding star replied, “We’ve been busy just making music. We’ve had a lot of sessions and filmed a music video, song’s out a few days ago so it’s been busy.”
LEO moved from Australia to Korea to kick-start his career in the music industry, inspired by his love for the K-pop genre. “Obviously I was inspired a lot by Korean culture, Korean music, so it was a natural [thing],” he explained.

The Korean music inspiration resulted in his latest single, “One Look,” which he shared has been positively received by his fans. “A lot of people have been showing it a lot of love, so I’m very happy,” LEO added.

As for his American music inspirations, LEO flocks to artists in the R&B and hip-hop genre, stating that his “favorite artists are Drake, PARTYNEXTDOOR and Bryson Tiller, just to name a few.”

LEO concluded the interview with a sweet message to his fans: “Thank you for listening to ‘One Look,’ showing it a lot of love. Thank you for supporting me, and I can’t wait to see you guys on stage.”

Watch his full interview with Billboard News in the video above.