Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

How to Buy Last-Minute Tickets to Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour in Mexico & Other International Dates

Here's everything you need to know about securing last-minute tickets to Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour in Mexico, Brazil and other international dates.

taylor-swift-midnights-2022-billboard-pr

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift‘s The Eras Tour is heading to Mexico City! After wrapping the first half of its North American run earlier this month, Swift will kick off the international leg of her heavily anticipated tour at Foro Sol stadium in Mexico City on Thursday (Aug. 24).

The international run will make stops in South America, Europe, Asia and Australia and will extend into August 2024.
Swift will return to the States for another round of shows in the U.S. and Canada, including New Orleans, Toronto and Miami, beginning in fall 2024. Swifties had a chance to score presale tickets through Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan program in early August.

The Eras Tour, Swift’s first tour in five years, was announced last November. Presale tickets to the tour went on sale that month.

For the first round of the tour, Swift partnered with Capital One on exclusive tickets available for Capital One cardholders. As can be expected, passes to see Swift live remain one of the hottest concert tickets on the market, so we’re breaking down what you need to know so you can secure a seat.

See below for information on how to get last-minute tickets to the Mexico City shows and other international stops on Swift’s Eras Tour. Check out the new list of tour dates here.

How Much Do Last-Minute Eras Tour Tickets Cost?

Tickets for The Eras Tour became available to purchase for the general public on Nov. 3, 2022. Verified fans received a unique code to have the chance to purchase tickets starting at $49 up to $449. VIP packages started at $199 up to $899 on a first-come, first-served basis.

How much are last-minute tickets? There are a few ways to buy Eras Tour tickets, but expect to spend at least a few hundred bucks depending on the seats and date of the show. Swift will perform in Mexico City from Aug. 25-27. The Grammy winner heads to Argentina and Brazil in November.

Tickets are mostly sold out, but you should be able to find a few passes online via Ticketmaster and resale tickets on sites such as Vivid Seats, SeatGeek and StubHub. Prices range from approximately $687 and up on Seat Geek, Vivid Seats and StubHub, although most prices fall in the $1,000 range on StubHub.

Taylor Swift Eras Tour Tickets
BUY NOW1

Looking for the cheapest tickets? Searching different sites will give you a better chance of landing tickets at a lower price point, but we did some of the digging for you.

At press time, international tickets to the tour start at around $300 on StubHub, which is around the same prices that you might find for certain tickets on sites such as Ticketsmarter.

The Eras Tour is a celebration of all 10 of the studio albums Swift has released since 2006. Last November, the singer shared a poster advertising the tour’s initial 27-date U.S. leg on Instagram featuring a collage of photos of herself through the years, from the time of her self-titled debut to Midnights, which dropped less than two weeks prior to the tour news.

“I wanted to tell you something that I’ve been so excited about for a really long time. I’ve been planning for ages and I finally get to tell you: I’m going back on tour,” Swift said on GMA, announcing the news. “The tour is called the Eras tour and it’s a journey through all of the musical eras of my career.”