Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Bailey Zimmerman & Parmalee Add Country Airplay Top 10s, Luke Combs Doubles Up in Top 3

"Religiously" and "Girl in Mine" each reach the top 10.

Bailey-Zimmerman-cr-Chris-Ashlee-press-2

Bailey Zimmerman Chris Ashlee

BBailey Zimmerman posts his third straight career-opening top 10 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart (dated Aug. 26), as “Religiously” rises 11-9. In the Aug. 11-17 tracking week, the song increased by 8% to 19.1 million audience impressions, according to Luminate.

The song, co-written by the 23-year-old, is from his LP Religiously. The Album., which arrived at its No. 3 high on Top Country Albums in May.
“Religiously” follows Zimmerman’s “Rock and a Hard Place,” which dominated Country Airplay for six weeks beginning in April, and “Fall in Love,” which led for a week last December.

Back ‘In’ Top 10

Parmalee scores its sixth Country Airplay top 10 as “Girl in Mine” climbs 12-10 (17.9 million, up 9%). The song is the group’s first top 10 since “Take My Name,” which reigned for two frames in June 2022.

Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad

For the third time since Country Airplay launched in January 1990, an artist claims two songs in the top three. Luke Combs’ cover of Tracy Chapman’s “Fast Car” ranks at No. 2 (29.5 million, down 4%), following five weeks at the summit beginning in July, while fellow promoted single “Love You Anyway” pushes 5-3 for a new best (28.2 million, up 10%).

Combs is the first act to earn the achievement as the sole artist on both songs. The other two to realize the feat are Luke Bryan and Tim McGraw.

Bryan’s “Play It Again” and Florida Georgia Line’s “This Is How We Roll,” on which he’s featured, ranked in the top three for three weeks starting in May 2014, after McGraw’s “Bring On the Rain” (with Jo Dee Messina) and his own “The Cowboy in Me” shared space in the top three for two frames in March 2002.