Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Fans Choose Offset & Cardi B’s ‘Jealousy’ as This Week’s Favorite New Music

"Jealousy" brought in more than 88% of the vote.

offset-cardi-b-press-2023-billboard-1548

Offset and Cardi B

Offset and Cardi B‘s “Jealousy” tops this week’s new music poll.

Music fans voted in a poll published Friday (July 28) on Billboard, choosing the couple’s new track as their favorite new music release of the past week.

“Jealousy” saw a landslide win, bringing in more than 88% of the vote. It beat out new music from Travis Scott, Post Malone and more.

Offset’s “Jealousy” sees him alongside wife Cardi dodging haters on the hip-hop power couple’s new release. The kiss-off track has them biting back at those speculating about their relationship: “You offended when I be on defense/ They’re too worried ’bout me and my n—-/ You should worry ’bout the n—- yours sleep with, hmm,” Cardi raps.
Later in the song Cardi points out, “A b—- say my name, then she number one trendin’/ I did you a service, b—-.”
Trailing behind “Jealousy” on the poll is Travis Scott’s Utopia, with 5% of the vote, and Post Malone’s Austin, with 2% of the vote.

See the final results of this week’s poll below.

What's your favorite new music release of the week? (Poll Closed)

Offset feat. Cardi B, “Jealousy”
 88.07% 

Travis Scott, 'Utopia'
 5.92% 

Post Malone, 'Austin'
 2.78% 

Other:
 1.7% 

Carly Rae Jepsen, 'The Loveliest Time'
 0.9% 

Mitski, “Bug Like an Angel”
 0.45%