Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

"Sad to my core": Fans shaken by LeBron James' retirement hints after NBA loss

Brand

In the wake of James' hints at retirement, fans of the LA Lakers superstar took to social media to express their emotions.

BASKETBALL-NBA-LAL-DEN--139_168484014815

May 22, 2023; Los Angeles, California, USA; Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (6) looks to pass during the third quarter against the Denver Nuggets in game four of the Western Conference Finals for the 2023 NBA playoffs at Crypto.com Arena. Mandatory Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports(USA TODAY Sports via Reuters Con)

LeBron James has created quite a buzz by hinting towards his possible retirement after LA Lakers got eliminated from the 2022-23 NBA season on Monday. Lakers lost 111-113 to Denver Nuggets in game 4 of the Western Conference finals. They thus got defeated 0-4 in the best-of-seven series and Nuggets qualified for for their first ever NBA finals.

In the post-match press conference, James said: "I got a lot to think about. Just personally, with me moving forward with the game of basketball, I got a lot to think about." He later confirmed what he meant by his cryptic comments and told ESPN that he would think about whether he will continue to play basketball. Having played in 20 NBA seasons till now, James hinted that he might not play in his 21st NBA season.

In the wake of James' hints at retirement, fans of the LA Lakers superstar took to social media to express their emotions. The prospect of 38-year-old calling it quits after an illustrious career, has surely sent his fans into a shock.

“BREAKING: LeBron James is considering retirement (via @ChrisBHaynes),” posted one fan on Twitter.