Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

A Complete List of BTS’ Solo Projects (So Far)

The K-pop stars are focusing on personal projects, but existing songs give a taste of what's "Yet to Come" for each member's solo career.

bts-door-concept-photo-courtesy-of-bighi

The members of BTS are going solo — but don’t worry, they are not disbanding.

Just days after the release of their anthology album Proof — released as a celebration of the septet’s ninth anniversary — RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jung Kook shared in a video posted June 14, 2022, that they plan to take a break from group activities so they can all have time to work on personal and solo endeavors.

Though the respite will give BTS much-needed time to work on their solo efforts — not to mention perform the mandatory military service — the group has already given fans a taste of what they are capable of apart from the group. RM, who functions as the leader of the group and member of BTS’ rap line (alongside Suga and J-Hope), was the first to drop solo material. In 2015, he released a self-titled mixtape via SoundCloud that contained a total of 11 tracks, some of which sampled songs by J. Cole, Drake, Run the Jewels and more.

Suga followed shortly after with the arrival of his Agust D mixtape in 2016, while J-Hope followed in 2018 with Hope World. (RM put out a second mixtape, Mono., in late 2018, while Suga put out his second tape, D-2, in May 2020). 

Here are all of BTS’ solo projects and songs — not including covers, solo tracks released through (or featuring members of) BTS, or features on other artists’ songs.

RM - 'RM' (2015) & 'Mono' (2018)

RM was the first member to release a solo project and shared his self-titled mixtape, RM, on March 20, 2015. The mixtape, which contained a total of 11 tracks, saw the BTS group leader reflecting on his doubt and internal struggles while also affirming his belief in himself as a talented rapper. The mixtape contained three singles: “Do You,” “Awakening” and “Joke.”

RM later followed up his debut mixtape with the release of Mono in 2018. This time around, the rapper went for a more collaborative effort with writing and producing the tracks, tapping Honne, Supreme Boi, Sam Klempner, Hiss Noise, Adora and more to craft the mixtape’s more introspective sound. “Forever Rain” was released as the only single from the body of work. The album charted at No. 26 on the Billboard 200.

Watch RM’s “Do You” music video.

Suga - 'Agust D' (2016) & 'D-2' (2020)

Agust D, Suga‘s debut mixtape, arrived in 2016 — and with it, a bold new persona and stage name for the BTS rapper. The release was a departure for the BTS star, highlighting his hardcore rap and underground influences with help from writer-producers Slow Rabbit, June, Pdogg and Supreme Boi. “Agust D” and “give it to me” were released as the two singles for the project.

Suga followed up the mixtape in 2020 with D-2. The mixtape was helpful to the rapper as he started focusing on his experiences as a then-28-year-old as opposed to reflecting on his past. The mixtape was commercially successful, charting at No. 9 on the Top Rap Albums chart and No. 11 on the Billboard 200.

Watch Suga’s “Agust D” music video.

J-Hope - 'Hope World' (2018), 'Jack in the Box' (2022)

J-Hope is the only rapper of BTS with only one mixtape out, but he’s hard at work on a new album. Hope’s solo debut, Hope World, arrived in 2018 and served as an introduction to him as a rapper outside of BTS and a reflection on his road to becoming a producer. The project, led by singles “Daydream” and “Airplane,” charted at No. 19 on Top Rap Albums and No. 38 on the Billboard 200.

He revealed on June 26, 2022, that his solo album, Jack in the Box, would be arriving on July 15, making him the first member of BTS to launch a solo release after the global superstars announced that they would be taking some time to focus on their personal projects. According to the press release, Jack in the Box “represents [J-Hope’s] aspirations to break the mold and grow further.” The album’s first single, “More,” is set to arrive shortly before the full set, on July 1.

Watch J-Hope’s “Daydream” music video.

J-Hope - "Chicken Noodle Soup" feat. Becky G (2019)

J-Hope reintroduced “Chicken Noodle Soup” to a brand-new generation and had Latin pop star Becky G assist him on the throwback track, complete with the original dance moves from DJ Webstar and Young B.’s 2006 hit.

Watch J-Hope’s “Chicken Noodle Soup” music video, featuring Becky G.

Jin - "Yours" & "Super Tuna" (2021), "Abyss" (2020), "Tonight" (2019)

Jin most recently lent his musical chops to the South Korean television drama series Jirisan and contributed the track “Yours” to the television show’s official soundtrack. Single “Super Tuna” additionally arrived on the singer’s 29th birthday, serving as a fun and playful gift to fans.

The singer also released a wistful solo track in 2020 titled “Abyss,” which was a birthday gift from him to his fans. In the track, he discusses fading out into darkness, inspired in part by his struggles with feeling insecure about his music. Jin’s first solo track “Tonight” was shared as part of BTS’ annual Festa party in 2019.

Listen to Jin’s “Abyss.”

Jimin - "With You" (2022), "Christmas Love" (2020) & "Promise" (2018)

Jimin teamed up with former Wanna One member Ha Sung Woon for their collaborative track “With You,” released as part of the soundtrack for South Korean drama series Our Blues. In May, the track topped Billboard‘s Hot Trending Songs and spent a total of seven weeks and counting on the chart.

Jimin also gave BTS ARMY a new Christmas song to add to their rotation, sharing the sentimental — and seasonally appropriate — track “Christmas Love” just two days before Christmas 2020. Jimin’s first solo track, “Promise,” was released in 2018 via SoundCloud.

Listen to Jimin & Ha Sung Woon’s “With You.”

Jung Kook - "My You" & "Stay Alive" (2022), "Still With You" (2020)

It’s been a busy year for Jung Kook‘s solo ventures — the singer released solo track “My You” in June on BTS’ ninth anniversary as a gift to fans. The lyrics of the track honor Jung Kook’s relationship with BTS ARMY; he additionally thanked fans for standing by him and allowing him to live a blessed life. Earlier in the year, “Stay Alive” was released as part of BTS’ 7 Fates: Chako webtoon (Jung Kook appeared in the webtoon as Zeha). Jung Kook shared his first single, “Still With You,” in 2020 as part of BTS’ annual Festa party.

Listen to Jung Kook’s “My You.”

V - "Christmas Tree" (2022), "Snow Flower" (2020), "Scenery" & "Winter Bear" (2019), 'In the Soop: Friendcation' (2022)

V‘s first solo tracks outside of BTS arrived in 2019, releasing the ballads “Scenery” and “Winter Bear” (the latter of which was release entirely in English). “Snow Flower,” a collaborative Christmas track released on SoundCloud alongside Peakboy, followed in 2020 and saw the singer continue his love of slow-burning, romantic tracks. V also followed in the footsteps of his BTS bandmates, most recently going solo to contribute “Christmas Tree” to the soundtrack for South Korean drama series Our Beloved Summer.

Listen to V’s “Snow Flower,” featuring Peakboy.

On July 6, In the Soop announced that V had joined the docuseries In the Soop: Friendcation, with episodes first airing on a Korean TV network and Hotstar in the Asia-Pacific region. The show will come to Disney+ worldwide at a later date.

Jin - "The Astronaut" (2022)

Jin announced during the Yet to Come concert in Busan on Oct. 15 that a solo single was coming soon. “I got the opportunity to work with someone I like, so a single will come out soon,” he teased from the stage of the show, which was livestreamed to fans around the world.

On Oct. 28, Jin unveiled  “The Astronaut,” co-written with Coldplay, and the entire song reveals the stadium-sized rock sound that the British band is known for as a perfect bed for Jin’s steady, soothing vocals.

Listen to Jin’s “The Astronaut” here.

Jung Kook - "Dreamers" (2022)

Jung Kook dropped the video for his solo track “Dreamers” on Nov. 28, in which the singer explores Qatar, the site of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. The dreamy song that is part of the official soundtrack of the global football classic that kicked off this week in the tiny Middle Eastern country features Jung Kook singing alongside Qatari artist Fahad Al-Kubaisi.

Watch Jung Kook’s “Dreamers” video here.

RM - ‘Indigo’ (2022)

RM finally unveiled his long-awaited debut solo album Indigo on December 2 with guests assists from the likes of Erykah Badu (opener “Yun”), Anderson .Paak (“Still Life”), Epik High leader Tablo (“All Day”), Paul Blanco and Mahalia (the Honne-produced “Closer”) and more.

Earlier, on Nov. 22, RM teased the album’s themes in a preview video that read, “Record of RM: Indigo. From the colors of nature, human, etc. Documentation of my youth in the moment of independent phase. Sun-bleached record faded like old jeans. The last archive of my twenties.”

Listen to RM’s Indigo here.

Jimin - ‘FACE’ (2023)

Jimin announced details about his upcoming first solo album, FACE, which arrived on March 24, with a 35-second video featuring ambient music and a series of water droplets spinning out ripples on the surface of water that eventually form the album’s title.

Jimin’s first full-length solo album follows on the heels of his hit single with fellow K-pop singer TAEYANG of BIG BANG, “Vibe,” which recently gave both stars their first visit to the Billboard Hot 100. To date, Jimin has released the solo songs “Lie” and “Serendipity,” as well as the song “With You’” from the soundtrack to the TvN drama Our Blues.

Suga - 'Road to D-Day' (2023)

Suga shared a 30-second teaser for an upcoming solo documentary slated to air on Disney+ and Weverse. In Road to D-Day, Suga travels the world as the trailer shows a montage of snapshots of cities around the globe (Seoul, Tokyo, Pyeongchang, Chuncheon, Las Vegas, Malibu and San Francisco.

“This is my first time walking down this road. I’m really excited right now,” he says while taking a late-night walk while wearing a face mask in the video in which he jets around the globe on his own — including taking a sunset drive through the desert.

“Whenever a concert ends and I go in [and say] ‘Ah, I’m tired.’ No like, it’s my first time doing this in my life! Even in Korea I’ve never done this before,” he says in the translation of his inner monologue in the video preview.

Watch it here.

Suga - 'D-DAY' (2023)

On April 2, Suga announced that his first solo album would soon be dropping. D-DAY — to be released under the name Agust D — is set to arrive April 21, and is the final piece of his mixtape trilogy.