Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Miley Cyrus, Yungblud, Cher & More React to Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine: ‘So Devastated’

"Putin can't be allowed to devour countries at will," Cher tweeted.

ukraine-invasion-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

As news of Russia’s full-scale invasion into Ukraine spread on Thursday (Feb. 24), artists are speaking out on social media about the attacks. The move by Russia comes after months of military buildup along the Ukrainian border, despite repeated diplomatic efforts, warnings and sanctions against the country by world leaders.

“This morning was heartbreaking waking up to the news that Ukraine had been invaded,” Miley Cyrus wrote on social media. “I am standing in solidarity with everyone in Ukraine who is affected by this attack.”

SEVENTEEN's Vernon Tests Positive for COVID-19 as His 'Beg for You' Remix With Charli XCX Arrives
02/28/2022

Yungblud shared a similar sentiment via Twitter, writing, “Im so devastated to see what’s happening in the Ukraine right now. my prayers are with you.”

The attacks on major cities in Ukraine comes after Russian President Vladimir Putin said that there would be a “special military operation,” which has turned into an all-out assault. Putin also strongly warned other countries against daring to intervene with his plans.

“To anyone who would consider interfering from outside: If you do, you will face consequences greater than any you have faced in history,” Putin said. “All the relevant decisions have been taken. I hope you hear me.”

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said his country is currently under attack “from the south, north, east and from the air.” Kyiv has said dozens of residents as well as soldiers in the country’s capital have already been killed while trying to defend and protect against Russia’s offensive military forces, according to NBC News.

See how musicians are reacting to the Russian invasion of Ukraine below.

FMY_kxCUYAcFRH3?format=jpg&name=small

FMZmdBBUcA8g2bv?format=jpg&name=small

FMZcvo3WUAUrsp6?format=jpg&name=small

FMtaS89WYAEX4sU?format=jpg&name=small