Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Extraction 2’s Chris Hemsworth Celebrated After Finishing A ‘Big Week’ Of Shooting (And His Plans Involved A Lot Of Meat)

Taylor Swift

I just got hungry all of a sudden.

oJJYC4bsjffzYpnjvhtgGD-970-80.jpg.webp

Chris Hemsworth is a hard-working man, and he’s certainly proving that through his time on the set of Netflix’s Extraction 2. His behind-the-scenes updates indicate that the highly anticipated sequel has been a massive endeavor. Though the team has work to do, it would seem that they’re also taking the appropriate amount of time to relax and bond. In his most recent social media post, Hemsworth showed the group celebrating after a “big week” of filming. And their plans involved a sizable amount of meat, too. 

Extraction 2 is currently shooting in Austria, where the cast and crew have been dealing with snowy conditions. One of the videos Chris Hemsworth shared in his recent Instagram post is enough to give you chills, but it sounds like it was all worth it for the party that followed. In his caption, the actor discussed the way he and his collaborators partied after the work was finished:

Epic way to finish off a big week of shooting on #Extraction2 in Austria! Consumed my body weight in strudel, schnitzel and schnapps (say that 6 times fast) then rolled down the mountain

I can’t be the only one who has actually tried to say strudel, schnitzel and schnapps six times fast, can I? Well, even if I am, that doesn’t change the fact that the cast and crew found a sweet way to commemorate this particular stretch of their shoot. And the meal looks just as appetizing as it sounds. In his post, the lead actor, who returns as Tyler Rake, included a video of the actual meal. You can check it out for yourself down below: