Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Britney Spears Reacts to New Documentary: 'I Scratched My Head a Couple of Times'

britney-spears-2016-MTV-Video-Music-Awar

Britney Spears is watching. The pop superstar shared in an Instagram post on Monday (Sept. 27) that she had viewed some of the "last documentary" about her life and conservatorship, and had some thoughts to share about it.

"It's really crazy guys," Spears began her post, which features a video of her posing in a white crop top and matching white shorts as Natalie Taylor's "Surrender" plays. "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I must say I scratched my head a couple of times!!! I really try to disassociate myself from the drama !!!"

The star, who has landed 13 top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 and six No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200 over the course of her career, went on to list three critiques she had with the unnamed documentary.

"Number one ... that's the past !!! Number two ... can the dialogue get any classier ???" she asked with shrugging, nerd face and bawling emojis. "Number three ... wow they used the most beautiful footage of me in the world [embarrassed fae emoji]!!! What can I say .. the EFFORT on their part [clapping and eye roll emojis]!!!"

6 Most Revealing Moments From the 'Controlling Britney Spears' Documentary

Though she didn't specify which film she viewed, it is likely Controlling Britney Spears -- the follow-up to February's popular The New York Times Presents: Framing Britney Spears -- which premiered on FX and Hulu on Friday (Sept. 24), or CNN's Toxic: Britney Spears' Battle for Freedom, which premiered Sunday night. (Netflix's Britney vs Spears arrived in the early morning hours of Sept. 28, after her post.)

The star also explained in her caption why she went for a matching white outfit. "Pssss wearing WHITE for NEW BEGINNINGS," she concluded her post with three white hearts.

Here Are the 7 Biggest Revelations From Britney Spears' Court Hearing

Interest in Spears' conservatorship case has been heightened since the star publicly testified for the first time in June. During the emotional hearing, she gave a harrowing account of life under her restrictive 13-year conservatorship, comparing her "abusive" situation to being sex trafficked.

Since then, Spears has retained a new attorney -- Mathew Rosengart -- who has filed to remove her father, Jamie Spears, as conservator. (The pop star had accused her dad of "punishing" her and controlling her life to extensive degrees, saying he "should be in jail.") Jamie later filed to end the conservatorship.

The next hearing in the case is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 29.

Sourse :    Bilboard.