Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Ed Sheeran Celebrates U.K. No. 1 and Promises ‘Loads More Music on the Way Soon’

ed-sheeran-stage-brit-awards-show-2018-b

Ed Sheeran has a lot to celebrate right now. His beloved England soccer team has booked a semi-final spot in the Euros, and his new single “Bad Habits” (Asylum) debuts at No. 1 in the U.K.

“Bad Habits” notches 92,000 chart sales this week, including 8.7 million streams, according to the OCC, to give Sheeran his 10th U.K. No. 1.

These are winning days for Sheeran. “I’m absolutely over the moon, and did not expect this start at all,” he writes on Instagram. “I’ve been away for such a long time that I know it’s gonna take a bit to get back to normal, so was expecting this tune to build as the weeks went on, but to debut so high week one is phenomenal, and something that after a decade in this industry I do not take for granted.”

ARTISTS MENTIONED

Aitch

Doja Cat

Ed Sheeran

Jack Savoretti

The Weeknd

Tones And I

The singer and songwriter becomes just the ninth act to reach that double-figures atop the leaderboard. He joins Calvin Harris and Eminem on 10 No. 1 singles across their careers. Only Take That (12), Madonna (13), Cliff Richard and Westlife (14) and The Beatles (17) and Elvis (21) have more chart crowns.

Ed Sheeran’s ‘Bad Habits’ Blasts to No. 1 In Australia

“Thank you so much for giving this era such a flying start,” he continues. “Loads more music on the way soon, but for now I’m gonna crack open a beer and toast to you lot.”

“Bad Habits” is the third single to debut at No. 1 this year, following Olivia Rodrigo’s “Drivers License” in January and Lil Nas X’s “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)” in April.

U.S. singer and rapper Doja Cat makes a splash with Planet Her (Ministry of Sound), which debuts at No. 3 on the national albums tally, and two tracks from it enter the singles chart, led by “You Right,” her collaboration with The Weeknd. It’s new at No. 9 on the Official U.K. Singles Chart.

Several new numbers impact the Top 40, including Tyler, The Creator’s “Wusyaname” (No. 25 via Columbia), Aitch’s “Leaning Curve” (No. 27 via Capitol), and Fredo’s “Talk Of The Town” (No. 34 via Since 93), while Tones And I scores a second career Top 40 hit in the U.K., as “Fly Away” (Parlophone) lifts 42-33. The Australian singer and songwriter’s 2019 smash hit “Dance Monkey” led the national chart for 11 weeks, a record for a female solo artist.

Jack Savoretti Looks to Dethrone Olivia Rodrigo on U.K. Albums Chart

Over on the U.K. albums survey, Jack Savoretti nabs his second No. 1 with Europiana (EMI).

The British singer-songwriter's seventh album, Europiana hits the top of the Official U.K. Albums Chart with 21,000 chart sales, the OCC reports, with 82% of that sum from physical sales on CD and vinyl.

Olivia Rodrigo’s three-week reign with Sour comes to an end, as it dips 1-2, but it's still the most-streamed album in the market, while Tyler, The Creator’s latest Call Me If You Get Lost (Columbia) is new at No. 4, for the U.S. rapper’s third U.K. Top 10 entry.

Content source: Billboard.