Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Imagine Dragons Explore Grief & Loss on New Song 'Wrecked': Listen

Imagine-Dragons-press-2021-cr-Neil-Krug-

On Friday (July 2), Imagine Dragons offered up the latest preview of their fifth studio album, Mercury - Act 1, with the powerful new song "Wrecked."

According to a press release, the latest Mercury song -- following the release of "Follow You" and "Cutthroat" in March -- was written by frontman Dan Reynolds after his sister-in-law died of cancer.

“She was the brightest light," Reynolds says about Alisha Durtschi Reynolds, who was married to Dan's brother Paul and had seven children. "A beacon of joy and strength for everyone she met. Her sudden passing has shaken me in ways that I still am unable to express. I was with her and my brother when she passed, and it was the first time in my life that I had witnessed death in this way. It sealed into my mind the fragility of life and finality of this all. I’ve watched my brother face something that no one should have to. But I’ve also seen his faith bring him hope in a future with her. I can only hope for the same.

"This song was my way of dealing with it all, as music has always been my refuge," Reynolds adds. "No longer being a man of fervent faith, I can only hope that she hears it somewhere in a place where she is healed and no longer in pain. This song is my wish for an eternity with those that I love.”

Imagine Dragons' 'Follow You' Rules Rock & Alternative Airplay Chart

Since its March release, "Follow You" has hit the top of Billboard's Alternative Airplay and Rock & Alternative Airplay charts.

Mercury - Act 1 will be produced by Rick Rubin and is set for release via KIDinaKORNER/Interscope on Sept. 3.

Content source: Billboard.