Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

That roar will stay with me forever: Adil reminisces thumping header against Bangladesh

Brand

Bangladesh had taken an early lead and India had to wait till the 88th minute to find the equaliser through Khan off a corner taken by Brandon Fernandes at the iconic Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata on October 15, 2019.

_586b50f4-3ecb-11eb-bd1a-21d65ef31d5e_16

File image of Adil Khan.

It was a goal Adil Khan will never forget, a last-gasp thumping header to draw parity against Bangladesh in a World Cup qualifier match in Kolkata in 2019, and the India defender says the roar from the crowd that day will stay with him forever.

Bangladesh had taken an early lead and India had to wait till the 88th minute to find the equaliser through Khan off a corner taken by Brandon Fernandes at the iconic Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata on October 15, 2019.

"Brandon, as usual, was spot on. I somehow managed to leap and connect with the ball properly, and it generated the power and the angle required," Khan said in an AIFF release ahead of India's second leg match against the same opponents here on Monday.

"I saw the net bulging and heard the roar - some 70,000 people were relieved, cheering my goal, for my country. Life is certainly made of such moments. I went blind, I went deaf. That roar will stay with me forever."

Content source: Hindustan Times .