Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Roger Federer withdraws from French Open - organisers

Brand

"After discussions with my team, I decided that I should withdraw from the French Open today," Federer said in a statement.

2021-05-31T162715Z_1_LYNXNPEH4U0NM_RTROP
Switzerland's Roger Federer celebrates.(REUTERS)

Former world number one Roger Federer has withdrawn from the French Open a day after winning his third-round match, organisers said on Sunday.

"After discussions with my team, I decided that I should withdraw from the French Open today. After two knee operations and more than a year of rehabilitation, it's important that I listen to my body and not rush back into competition," 20-time Grand Slam champion Federer said in a statement released by the French tennis federation.

This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.

Content source: Hindustan Times .