Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

PiXELHD News

Px4K

I have arrived! Oh...you all weren't waiting on me?...fine fine fine

Px4K HAS ARRIVED!!!

Thanks everyone for your donations and patience...I thought I was going to have to see burger out on the corner again (he has gotten better with the makeup, less clown more hooker but still...)

Some highlights on our Px4K encodes:

Codec = H.265 -bit x265
Resolution = 2160p
Audio = AC-3 (640 kb/s)
HDR = Yes!
HDR+ = Coming Soon (waiting on developers of our encoding software)

Sizes:
Movies 1 – 2 hrs = 8GB
Movies 2.5 + hrs = 16GB

Labels:
Px4Ks movies will be denoted by the “Px4K” label

Screenshots:
Work in progress (our secret limey sauce is so amazing, our screenshot script can’t handle the color output! Because of this, screenshots will appear to be “washed out&rdquo

Requests:
While we do still encourage everyone to use the request section to its fullest, please be aware that Px4K requests will be slow to be fulfilled due to the hardware requirements of creating our Px4K encodes. However, burger and his whip will be ensuring that our encoders do their best to fulfill these requests.

Other Encodes (PxHD, PxEHD, Mobie, etc):
These will continue to be released alongside our Px4K

Again, thank you everyone for your donations/support which allows us to pay the bills so we can continue to release our custom encodes! Now what are you doing still reading this? Go download some Px4K magic and enjoy!!!