Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Lady Gaga Swoons Over Her Giant Birthday Bouquet From Boyfriend Michael Polansky

lady-gaga-2019-SAG-awards-arrival-billbo

Lady Gaga's boyfriend went big -- really big! -- for the superstar's 35th birthday on Sunday (March 28). The "Rain on Me" singer revealed the giant surprise Michael Polansky had for her via Instagram.

"When your bf sends you all the flowers in Rome for your birthday. I love you honey," Gaga gushed in post. "I can't wait to be home with you and our dogs, that's all I need."

In the photo, Gaga -- dressed in pink -- tries to wrap her arms around a gigantic basket that is filled to overflowing with lavish white roses and some green blooms. She's currently in Rome filming the upcoming movie House of Gucci alongside Adam Driver.

ARTIST MENTIONED
Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga & Adam Driver Are All Bundled Up in 'House of Gucci' First Look
During an April 2020 interview, the star revealed during a chat on MSNBC's Morning Joe just how she feels about the executive director of the Parker Foundation while discussing the impact of the pandemic on mental health. "With Born This Way Foundation, my mother, Cynthia Germanotta, and our co-founder Maya [Enista Smith], who I love so very much -- they are working with my, the love of my life, on something for mental health," she shared at the time. The singer made their relationship Instagram official earlier last year when she shared a photo of the two of them cuddling while in quarantine.

In February, while overseas filming the upcoming crime film, Gaga's dog walker was shot and two of her three beloved French bulldogs were stolen by thieves. The star -- who will portray Patrizia Reggiani, the wife of Maurizio Gucci (Driver) -- offered $500,000 for the safe return of her dogs Koji and Gustav. Days later, a woman brought the dogs unharmed to the LAPD's Olympic Community Police Station. Law enforcement said the woman appeared to be "uninvolved" with the attack on the dog walker or the theft of the dogs.

In an Instagram post, Gaga expressed her appreciation for her dog walker, Ryan Fisher, who was shot in the chest and survived. "You risked your life to fight for our family," she wrote. "You're forever a hero."