Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Fans Choose Demi Lovato's 'Dancing With the Devil’ as This Week's Favorite New Music

Demi-Lovato-cr-Amber-Asaly-2020-billboar

Demi Lovato's confessional new song “Dancing With the Devil" has topped this week's new music poll.

Music fans voted in a poll published Friday (March 26) on Billboard, choosing the 28-year-old singer's title track from her forthcoming album as their favorite new music release of the past week.

"Dancing With the Devil" brought in 50% of the vote, beating out new music by Taylor Swift featuring Maren Morris, Lil Nas X, Justin Bieber, Karol G and others.

ARTIST MENTIONED
Demi Lovato

10 Biggest Revelations From Demi Lovato’s Docuseries 'Dancing With the Devil'
In the lyrics for "Dancing With the Devil," Lovato reflects on her battles with substance abuse that nearly took her life in 2018.

“I was dancin’ with the devil, out of control/ Almost made it to heaven, it was closer than you know/ Playin’ with the enemy, gamblin’ with my soul/ It’s so hard to say no, when you’re dancin’ with the devil,” she sings.

Lovato wrote the powerful new number with Blush, John Ho and Mitch Allan.

“Dancing With the Devil” is the also the title song for Lovato’s four-part YouTube Originals documentary, which premiered on March 23.

Demi Lovato's ‘Dancing with the Devil’ Album Features Collabs With Ariana Grande, Saweetie & More: See Track List
Her forthcoming album, Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over, is scheduled for release on April 2 through Island Records.

Placing second on the past week's tally with 39% of the vote was Swift and Morris' "You All Over Me (Taylor's Version)." The collab is Swift's first offering "From the Vault" ahead of her re-recorded Fearless release on April 9. The previously unreleased song from the Fearless era evokes the old country soul of Tay's heyday.

Coming in third with 4% of the vote was Lil Nas X's namesake opus "Montero (Call Me By Your Name)," a rhythmic-pop number perfect for giving the devil a lap dance and opening the door "for many other queer people to simply exist," according to a letter he addressed to his 14-year-old self.