Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

TvChaosUK News

Liz

From site's staff on their Facebook page:

Hello folks!

I realised that I had not posted for a while so this is just to let you know that I am still resetting accounts quietly in the background.

More and more people are forgetting to include their details in their messages......
Guys, I really can't tell who you are from your FB names, I wish that I could, but I can't so please, please, please mention your username and the email address registered to the site. If you can't quite remember either your name or your email have a guess...in fact have loads of guesses so that I have something to go on!

I have been getting quite a few messages about red torrents and download/seeding not working....these are 2 separate issues:

1) If you have torrents which go red for a while with error 503 (cannot parse bencoded data) please read the "news" section on the home page for a full explaination.

2) If however, you are unable to download and/or seed then you should try with a different client as many clients are not working well with the tracker (including many utorrent and Vuze versions). Biglybt is popular at the moment so that would be a good one to try.

Again a very happy 2020 to you all!