Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Falkon Vision Team News

Index.php

Google Translation:

JUBILEE

6 Years of FalkonVision-Team Tracker!

- I would like to thank all the members who have contributed in some way to the development of FVT. I would like to thank the closest contributors to the Valuable Uploaders and Donors, because all this would not have worked in the last 6 years without you.
- I must mention for the first time the Appeal for help with both the Uplifters and the donations. There are at least 10 top Uploders from other trackers here. Why I didn't engage, but now it's time to engage and support this tracker.
- Follow the rules, many of us have looked through our fingers. Many are rewarded, engage as a member on the Forum, write your suggestions, whatever you want from the material. Bring valuable friends contact us, there is nothing impossible to solve with good dialogue.
- On the occasion of Jubilee all torrents will be golden from tonight 8.10-14.10. I ask individuals to stop massively ticking, especially when it is FreeLeech. Sit for at least 2 hours behind the downloaded torrent.

We wish you a pleasant stay on the tracker
Staff