Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

VPN advise and help please

dricia

Hope this is in the right place

A few days ago I signed up to NordVPN after looking around, they seemed to come out on top, price and service wise.
But I'm struggling to seed and I like seeding.
I have 2 pcs, one running just private trackers 24/7 (not VPN'd)
The other, runs Utorrent 3.2.3 about 18 hours a day, my work, rest and play PC, This is the one I want to protect as I use it to get TV shows etc from public trackers. Normally I have 10 or less torrents seeding on a 14:1 ratio. 
However, since installing Nord sometimes I have no activity and when I do, its only ever one torrent seeding @ 200kb/s at the absolute max - I have 10 times more than that to give.
I'v tried socks5 and the programme (hate the word "app"  ), switched servers tried various utorrent setting changes all produce similar disappointing upload speeds and behaviour on torrents.
If I turn all the VPN stuff off I'll be seeding 4/5 things at once and max my upload on utorrents.

I can't get it out of my head that I can't port forward with the VPN (nord doesn't support it) I'm wondering if that's the issue?

If any of you know about this and can help or if you know another VPN that better supports forwarding etc, I be very grateful.
I thought they'd be some speed issues but its going to take ages to seed back at my normal amount at this rate
BTW general surfing and internet speed tests under the VPN are great, almost as good as with it off.
Cheers