Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Invite Scene Welcomes Every Users With Lots of Apologies

Inviter

Atleast you guys didn't loose hope and you came with high spirits. I now some sites, who lost their data and they never came back :(
Happy this forum is back and running smoothly.
This time maybe do some monthly/weekly backups ;)

yes you are right, but no worries we have more than capable staff team to handle all the bad apples :)

Also i do not understand this " building reputation " thingy..... why is so important for people to " build " their reputation? ...to increase the sales or why?

just BE yourself and say everything that crosses your mind, respect one another ,help people in need and try to care for other people's problems maybe you unknowingly  have the solution to make their day a better one after all.Building rep is as useless as a bad iron horse shoe in my opinion, people observe you and your actions, the way you write your posts, they way you react to different situations.....Anyway this is my opinion, maybe i am wrong i don't know.

"why is so important for people to " build " their reputation? ...to increase the sales or why?"

...to sell, trade, get invite, and for whatever reason people would visit an invite site and try to get more rep points lol and if u say you’re not here for that reason (of course I know it isn’t the only reason) then you’re a little sneaky hypocrite ;) but I agree the reputation doesn’t defines who you’re really are and in an ideal world we wouldn’t need it at all. The world, however, isn’t perfect and in order to take full advantage of this forum you must have a good rep, this is why everyone eagerly is collecting those points. I’m sure even you prefer to invite, sell, trade and etc to someone who has at least some rep, or am I wrong? One thing I should say though the big fat rep, unfortunately, is not a 100% protection from the “bad apples†you mentioned, but as you I belive in the staff  :wub: 

• 2 weeks later...

Falling down does not mean the end !!!. We will rise again even stronger,determined and motivated than ever !!!. Hardwork of all who helped will never go in vain. The only thing to be focused seriously is the solution of the previous failure. Lets be well prepared to the extreme and equip ourselves to the best by having reliable alternatives.

" Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts !!! :D

• 1 month later...

So the world ended in the two months I was gone.  Alrighty then.This is gonna take some time to start over again but shouldn't be difficult. I just regret a couple discussions that vanished.

• 2 weeks later...

no regrets & no need for apologies - shit happens, i am back with my old username. good news is that IS is back in action and that's all that matters - the show must go on. bad news is the scrolling is not all that smooth with this xmas decoration theme.

• 1 month later...

Haven't been wheeling and dealing yet but I've been back with you guys, and I'm glad to still be here!

I suppose reputation for unknowns is pretty tricky, but I'll do my best to make it back! Thanks for all your work.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the loss, I just joined this forum and got shocked to see that this happened. Don't worry admin everything will be back to normal and "IS" will be more better then ever in no time :-)
Its all about the will that matters :-)