Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

tal0ne.co.uk did someone used it ?

Popeye

Hello.I just found this seedbox provider tal0ne.co.uk and I was wondering if someone used it before

I looked for a couple of reviews and have seen only good words about it.price is pretty cheap,speeds are awesome compared with other seedbox providers,and most of the seedboxes have dedicated ip

I'm thinking to rent the1Gbps seebox Sidewinder plan but in the past days unfortunately they are out of stock

Now I was wondering if someone use any plan from there already,please post here

i see some people saying  that they are good...  i don't in  my opinion u can get  for the same price a better server..  leaseweb or  online.net ....  now ovh  is charging setup fee.. but the server  are good...  u can find  some instruction to  install a  full seedbox  with  rutorrent   ssl  ftp  and  open vpn ..  i cancel all my seedbox  i buy my own server...  i also   can get  4 TB hdd  32 gb ram  and  dual core  intel   with 1 gbps   port ... for 35 euros    the only problem is the  setup  fee  50 euros  then  will be 35 for  month...  good luck ... !! 

Archived