Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Apollo: News

bsaambl

Downtime + Donations

The past few months, donations have been terrible. We got 7 donations which amounted to barely 120 euros in the past 30 days and the 30 days before that, we got about 240 euros. Todays downtime was due to our autopay system failing because our donations were not sufficient this month - staff have been paying the difference on the past few bills and I feel that is unfair, when they also donate TONS of their free time to running this site.

Our 
running costs for all services combined are about 1000 euros, this includes our main servers - multiple proxy servers in different countries, CF front-end and our IRC server. I wish I could give more details, but for operational security, I can not.

Things could be ran 
cheaper, we could buy cheap OVH/EU servers like others do... but we will NEVER risk this sites security by being cheap on where we get our serversSecurity costs money and I would really appreciate in everyone chipping in with what they can, we have an excellenttutorial in the forums for BitCoin donations. BTC TUTORIAL

I know 
people want more donation options, but with the nature of our site, there is no other secure payment method we can use. If someone has any great ideas, please send a staff PM

/O, 
SysOp