Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

How To Block Websites That Use Your Computer Cpu To Mine

Mark4

You need to be careful the way you surf website now.some Hacker has developed a script that will enable your computer CPU to mine for them when you visit enable website.if you notice any strange performance with your system then you might be mining for hacker.

In future some websites will replace Ad revenue with mining script which will enable user visiting their site to mine cryptocurrency for them,Before that time The way to safe yourself from mining is to use some java script blocking extension.Below are the list of available script for chrome and Firefox users.

Blocking extension script
ScriptSafe for Chrome
If you are a Chrome user and looking for an extension to stop certain websites from your computer resources for cryptocurrency mining, try ScriptSafe. The extension gives users control of the web and more secure browsing while emphasizing simplicity and intuitiveness. It blocks JavaScript from running by default. Its only shortfall is that it does not feature a Whitelist, meaning every site’s script is blocked, including google.com.

minerBlock extension for Chrome
It is a useful extension for Chrome browser to block web-based cryptocurrency miners all over the web. A good feature about the extension is that you can reverse the change i.e, if you do not mind lending your CPU for usage by the miner, you can remove their sites from the list of blocked domains.

NoCoin for Chrome
Alternatively, you can use ‘No Coin’ extension. The extension simply blocks a list of blacklisted domains in *blacklist.txt*. Clicking on the icon shows you a button to pause/unpause its function. Use this simple solution to prevent exploitation of any known/unknown security vulnerabilities without any loss of functionality.

NoScript Security Suite for Firefox
This little extension is for Firefox users. It allows only active content to run only from sites you trust, and protect you against XSS and Clickjacking attacks. Try NoScript.

Stay alert, stay safe!

• Upvote 1