Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Thinking of new Extreme Gaming Desktop! AMD VS INTEL?

TedDekker

Thinking of new Extreme Gaming Desktop ...

AMD or Intel Processor ...

AMD or Nvidia for graphics ... [Dual SLI or just one Beast like GTC 780 TI]

Regular single CPU or Dual Server CPU ...

Balls to the wall CASE that is an EYE SORE in the living room or tucked away sleeper?

These are the things I am thinking about ... Please add ...

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget about the Hard Drives, SSD's are quite cheap these days and improve load times significantly.

And get a good quality PSU, the lifeblood of a good rig is a good. Dont skimp on the power and the rig will be more reliable over time.

If money is not much of a hindrance... Intel, great overclocking with air cooling. AMD is cheaper however and with water cooling gets good overclocking results.

AMD has slightly better bang for buck in the GFX department... and can be used to mine bitcoins etc far more effectively if thats a bonus to you. NVIDIA have the edge in some of the newer shader etc.. thought current games are not fully utilising these features yet.

CPU.. depends on what your doing, for gaming typically one CPU is fine, most games cannot ultilise the additional CPU effectively.

If this is for gaming, a larger case is usually the better option IMHO, better airflow, more room for expansion... plus they are usually hidden away under a desk so if space isnt a prob go bigger and better my friend! Ohg and make sure you have USB 3.0 on the front panel... always good to future proof now.

Hope this helps

Archived