Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

What are your Hobbies / Interests? Don't Have One? Have too many? Let's talk!

glober

I'm one of those individuals who get interested in things very easily (for better or worse), and once I do, I tend to have the inclination to try to find all the best forums, learning materials that I can get my hands on. I would go on reddit and forums and ask for the best books, and spend lots of time downloading every little thing I can via torrents, and the world wide web.
Now, there's pros to this, because I'm able to expose myself to various subjects and know a little bit of everything, however, on the other hand, because of this tendency, I'm also easily distracted by the next new hobby or interest that peaked my curiosity... and subsequently, become a jack of all trades and master of none sort of guy who get interested in things easily, but never sticking to something for long.
Perhaps it's me, or perhaps I'm not the only one and that the Internet with its infinite wisdom plays a part as well, since we have access to so many things these days.

Often times your interest might require you to have a certain working or living environment, or equipment, and that might be the reason you're unable to just dive right in, or perhaps you're just lazy; whatever the reason may be, we sometimes might end up liking something yet unable to actually start due to these circumstances....  and so we do nothing except researching until the next interest comes along, yet not totally forgetting the old ones we've put aside. In the end it becomes a vicious cycle of getting interested in something, spending lots of time acquiring learning materials, putting it aside only to pick it back up again.

Here are some of the things I was/am interested in and have spent a great deal researching:
permaculture - requires a suburban/rural environment with a garden which i don't have access to anymore
urban homestead - requires a suburban/rural environment with a garden which i don't have access to anymore
metal/gun/knife engraving
knife making - requires a good ventilated area due to grinding of metal, and forge  (not suitable for apartment)
piano
harmonica
brazilian portuguese language
japanese language
electronic music making
bonsai tree
carp fishing
economics/investing
watchmaking
tobacco pipe making - requires a lathe for turning wood and also not suitable for apartment due to sawdust and health hazard
occult
fancy goldfish keeping
web development
figure drawing / painting

Ones I think I will stick with:
Figure drawing / Painting
Piano
Harmonica
Economics
Tell us about your story!
What are you interested in?
Help each other discover and find their passion in life!

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...