Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Awesome-HD: News

AHD - 7 Years and Counting 

7 years since we decided to build a site, a site that we could call home. A home were we could all share in material of the highest quality.
Well, as with most homes, some people move out, some people stay and others just... exist. AHD has been the home of many over the last 7 years. 
Some of you reading this may remember the first few months when the walls and pages looked quite different than they do today. A lot of renovating has been going on, and is still going to this day.
Others may just have unpacked their bags and are exploring the place, looking around for treats.
We have a few more treats in store for you for the next 7 days, as a way of saying thanks to all of you for supporting us over the years. There wouldn't be AHD without you.
To kick things off we have some movies handpicked by the staff, these staff picks will be freeleech for the entire 7 day birthday period.(Only torrents that are uploaded at the time of this announcement will be freeleech. Any torrents uploaded after will be treated as normal)

The Bone Collector [1999] chosen by yur1

I really enjoyed this movie, I have probably watched it over 10 times and would still keep watching it. unique in how the story develops and the good work of the two actors

Full Metal Jacket [1987] chosen by jrsdead

Kubrik takes to the Vietnam war and how life in the armed forces can change someone.

Gattaca [1997] chosen by MSA

One of a kind movie about prejudice set in a very believable future. It being a science fiction film helps make it more effective by allowing us to feel the emotions of the characters with little of our own history getting in the way. Keep an eye out for some subtle details throughout the movie, like in the opening and ending credits. Might as well wait until the credits are done too.

Gilda [1946] chosen by glorpsd

Casablanca is at or near the top of just about everyone's top 100 list. This is Casablanca if it had been made in Bizarro-land. Where every character in Casablanca is good and noble (Nazis excepted of course), here every character is as nasty, self centered and unlikable as can be. But it's all the same characters, settings, intrigue. Plus you get to see the girl most G.I.s had the serious hots for during WWII sing and dance.

Inside Out [2015] chosen by doctorx

The reason I picked this movie is because it is a really darn good animation movie. As I tend to do, I watched this movie without watching ANY trailers. Was expecting something else, and I really was not expecting something so complex in a kids-oriented movie. This movie does a very good attempt at explaining in different ways how our minds work, the choices we make, the choices we make based on our feelings, and the list goes on. In my opinion, it's the best (or one of the best) animation movies of 2015. I hope you enjoy this gem as much as I did!

The Lego Movie [2014] chosen by tehlarsie

1h40m Lego commercial, but in a good way.

Moon [2009] chosen by messienc

Probably one of best Sci-Fi movies of the last decade. Sam Rockwell is awesome in it and it's a great take on the human condition.

Prisoners [2013] chosen by Amelandbor

This is one of the best thrillers I've seen lately, with great acting performances and a nice gritty cinematography.

The Ring [2002] chosen by radigast

Unique spin on an overdone genre. Great mood setting and twists. Frightens me every time.

Tombstone [1993] chosen by Purgatory

“I’m your huckleberry.” - This movie made me love Westerns all over again. Outstanding cast and Val Kilmer's optimum partes, ever. Very cosmopolitan.

The Staff
p.s. keep an eye out for more announcements coming soon.