Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

[Update 24/10/2015]8x Learnflakes 4x Torrentday 10x Bitspyder Giveaway

Gardan

Hello lads,

I have 8x Learnflakes, 10x Bitspyder and NEW - 4x Torrenday invites for my giveaway  :)

1 - add me rep and like my giveaway

2 - apply here ! Don't pm me until i will request you to do so

3 - pref peps with seedbox ( i might ask you for proof of your internet speed and one torrent sites rep stats ratio)

4 - after i give you invite please leave a good feedback

5- There is no hope that i will invite anybody to learnflakes or bitspyder without seedbox as you start from 0 and it's hard to maintain ratio without it

1x Learnflakes went to Toto72

1x Learnflakes went to Blacka

1x Torrentday went to s3sp00n

1x Torrentday went to bboytiger  

Edited by Gardan
Update needed
  • Upvote 8

@toto72

Hey ''see who gave reputation''   I don't see you in there ....  Post your seedbox speed + 1 torrent site with ratio stats and my name in URL.... read points of my giveaway

Edited by Gardan

@toto72

Hey ''see who gave reputation''   I don't see you in there ....  Post your seedbox speed + 1 torrent site with ratio stats and my name in URL.... read points of my giveaway

Invite sent

Edited by Gardan

Hey send me your seedbox proof/speed + 1 torrent site with ratio stats and my name in URL

Invite sent

Edited by Gardan

I apply for Torrenday invite.

Thanks

Regards

Hey send me your seedbox proof/speed + 1 torrent site with ratio stats and my name in URL

Can i apply for torrentday i have a seedbox!! + rep

Nice job mate!!

Hey send me your seedbox proof/speed + 1 torrent site with ratio stats and my name in URL and i will try to respond asap

Hi Gardan, thanks for your giveaway. I liked and added ur rep. I'd like to ask for 1x Learnflakes. Thx very much

Hey send me your seedbox proof/speed + 3 torrent site with ratio stats and my name in URL

Also i might ask for more proofs since you are member just for 2 hours and i hope you haven't been banned from LF before

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Gardan,

I would like to apply for Torrentday, I have a dediseedbox and very high ratio

Edited by bboytiger

Hello Garden,

I would like to apply for Torrentday, I have a dediseedbox and very high ratio

PM me your email  :D

• 1 month later...