Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

HDWing is Back?

slb1982

yes its back. but seems to be on a bit old data base, last news posted in 2014-sep-22 and last torrent added rolls back to march 2014, all seems pretty dead

uIwOqkZ.jpg

Yes, they use old database and I login with succes; my upload and download is lower as it was, but that just doesn't matter, I'm just happy to manage to log in :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

I can not confirm that, I can not login and recover my account with 6 TB upload and high class user.

Tracker tell me that the confirmation is send to my email but I do not got anything in my email.

I can not confirm that, I can not login and recover my account with 6 TB upload and high class user.

Tracker tell me that the confirmation is send to my email but I do not got anything in my email.

If it says said confirmation send in recovering, you should  check in your spam box as well, if not checked in first place.

uIwOqkZ.jpg

If it says said confirmation send in recovering, you should  check in your spam box as well, if not checked in first place.

I still not got anything.

My account was from: 30.06.2013

I have and picture from my account.

But I still can not recover my password.

I still not got anything.

My account was from: 30.06.2013

I have and picture from my account.

But I still can not recover my password.

if it was from 2013 sure yours should be there, because they clearly stated that only the ones after april 2014 don't exist.

Ok if it didn't say your account was disabled while you tried to login, might be still intact, they haven't fully come back, better wait till they resurface 100%, they may not have all features full functioning(like recovering), so wait till they are back working 100%, then try.

uIwOqkZ.jpg

if it was from 2013 sure yours should be there, because they clearly stated that only the ones after april 2014 don't exist.

Ok if it didn't say your account was disabled while you tried to login, might be still intact, they haven't fully come back, better wait till they resurface 100%, they may not have all features full functioning(like recovering), so wait till they are back working 100%, then try.

Ok thanks dude, I will wait and I think that everything will be ok.