Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Bennett: I'm Gaga's wedding singer!

87875.jpg

Tony Bennett will serenade Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney at their upcoming nuptials.

The singer could not be happier that the pair are set to marry, so much so that he was honoured to accept his friend's request to sing on their special day.

The 88-year-old crooner told Page Six that Gaga asked him personally to perform at their wedding, which he previewed will be a 'fabulous' affair.

'They invited me to do it and, of course, I will,' Tony told the publication of his official singing duties, adding of the extravaganza, 'All I know is, knowing Lady Gaga, it will be fabulous.'

The pop star, 28, and Chicago Fire star Taylor, 33, are rumoured to be tying the knot at her Malibu mansion later this year, though no official details have been released.

Taylor popped the question over a romantic Valentine's Day meal last month, presenting his girlfriend of almost four years with a stunning heart-shaped Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring.

'He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!' Gaga wrote alongside a photo of the sparkler, posted to Instagram, while Taylor posted a photo of the happy couple with the caption, 'she said YES on Valentine's Day.'

The couple met in 2011 on the set of Gaga's You and I music video and have been going strong ever since.

And Tony for one can't think of a more perfect love match for his Cheek to Cheek collaborator than the hunky actor.

'I love it. She's marrying a very wonderful man, very talented and very handsome. I think he's going be highly successful in films. He's a very nice person,' Tony gushed.