Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Tails 1.2 is out

amazinghorse

4Dm4fIi.png

Tails, The Amnesic Incognito Live System, version 1.2, is out.

Tails is a live system that aims to preserve your privacy and anonymity. It helps you to use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship almost anywhere you go and on any computer but leaving no trace unless you ask it to explicitly.

It is a complete operating system designed to be used from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card independently of the computer's original operating system. It is Free Software and based on Debian GNU/Linux.

Tails comes with several built-in applications pre-configured with security in mind: web browser, instant messaging client, email client, office suite, image and sound editor, etc.

This release fixes numerous security issues and all users must upgrade as soon as possible.

Changes

Notable user-visible changes include:

• Major new features

• Install (most of) the Tor Browser, replacing our previous Iceweasel-based browser. The version installed is from TBB 4.0 and is based on Firefox 31.2.0esr. This fixes the POODLE vulnerability.
    • Upgrade Tor to 0.2.5.8-rc.
    • Confine several important applications with AppArmor.
  • Bugfixes

• Install Linux 3.16-3 (version 3.16.5-1).
  • Minor improvements

• Upgrade I2P to 0.9.15, and isolate I2P traffic from the Tor Browser by adding a dedicated I2P Browser. Also, start I2P automatically upon network connection, when the i2p boot option is added.
    • Make it clear that TrueCrypt will be removed in Tails 1.2.1 (ticket #7739), and document how to open TrueCrypt volumes with cryptsetup.
    • Enable VirtualBox guest additions by default (ticket #5730). In particular this enables VirtualBox's display management service.
    • Make the OTR status in Pidgin clearer thanks to the formatting toolbar (ticket #7356).
    • Upgrade syslinux to 6.03-pre20, which should fix UEFI boot on some hardware.

See the online Changelog for technical details.

What's coming up?

The next Tails release is scheduled for November 25.

Have a look to our roadmap to see where we are heading to.

https://tails.boum.org/news/version_1.2/index.en.html

• Upvote 1