Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Jimmy Page talks about photographic autobiography

Jimmy-Page.jpg

Jimmy Page is one of music's greatest guitarists, innovators and legends. JIMMY PAGE is his official autobiography, a photographic essay he personally created to tell his story for the first time. 

Jimmy's own words, combined with his handpicked selection of over 600 photographs, make this book the definitive visual and historical record of a remarkable life. JIMMY PAGE will be available in all major bookstores from October 2014.

'I've been asked on a number of occasions to do a written book and I thought of the other side of the coin. I thought it would be unique to have an autobiography in photographs, charting my whole musical journey.' ' JIMMY PAGE

Delving into his personal archives, Jimmy has revealed unseen photographs, memorabilia and every one of his passports, saved throughout his life. Jimmy's passport stamps were used to verify all tour dates, making JIMMY PAGE an authoritative historical account.

Over two years in the making, this 512-page volume documents Page's musical journey, from 13-year-old choirboy to Sixties session musician, through The Yardbirds to Led Zeppelin and beyond. 

The perfect purchase for Led Zeppelin fans, guitar players and music lovers of any age, JIMMY PAGE is widely available in bookstores from October 2014.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post 

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'