Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Nick Cannon sings Amber Rose's praises

84210.jpg

Nick Cannon believes Amber Rose is a "true icon".

Nick was recently confirmed as Amber's new manager, and he has big plans for her. He is in no doubt that people have only seen a small amount of what she has to offer, insisting Amber has the potential to be massive worldwide.

"We're super excited about her brand," he told Us Weekly. "I feel like she's one of those people who are truly an icon when it comes to fashion, style, and even just someone in pop culture. I want to help her develop a lot of things and the first thing we are starting with is a book. We just did a huge book deal that we are really excited about."

Amber's career has been varied to date, with the voluptuous star appearing in music promos, walking the runway for Celestino and appearing nude in a Louis Vuitton advertisement. Her personal life has also gained her some notoriety thanks to a relationship with rapper Kanye West and her marriage to Wiz Khalifa, which ended after just over a year in September.

Nick didn't talk about his new signing's personal life, instead focusing on what she has in the pipeline.

"We kind of came up with a lot of the concepts together, but it's going to be something where I think it's going to shock a lot of people. I think it's going to be really good for her brand and launch. My plan is to [begin with] the book, then television and so many other things. You'll see, it will be out soon!" he enthused.

Things haven't been easy for Nick of late either, as he has split from Mariah Carey, the mother of his twins. Professionally things are on the up though, with the star booked for a story arc on TV show Brooklyn Nine-Nine. He's not stopping there either and hopes to continue pushing himself in the worlds of music, comedy and presenting.

"I think that would be really cool as an actor and as a music artist [to be able to work with] the people I grew up with listening to and that I admire. Snoop [Dogg] was someone that I always wanted to work with and we just completed a new song. Stuff like that, getting the opportunity to do things and work with people that I've always looked up to make this industry really cool," he said.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post 

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'