Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Scherzinger reflects on Big Fat Lie

84207.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger's new album was inspired by the 'amazing' and annoying aspects of love.

The former Pussycat Doll is gearing up to release her new record Big Fat Lie.

And she reveals in a new interview much of her lyrics were written with her tumultuous romance with Lewis Hamilton in mind.

'It's a personal album to me. I'd say it's a reflection of how I've felt over the past couple of years. Sometimes love makes you feel amazing ' it makes you feel like 'I need you and you need me,' she told UK newspaper The Mirror.

One of those songs is new track Electric Blue.

'At night all I think about is you, on that high, this is what you do/Rock with steady, sweet baby, come down like confetti/Look at what you do, electric blue,' she croons. 'I need you, you need me/It's amazing what we could be.'

She also noted another track was inspired by some of the less romantic moments that transpire between couples.

"But sometimes it's like my song Run, when you have to run from your own fears and somebody that's getting on your nerves,' she admitted.

Nicole called writing the album a 'cathartic experience'. The star, 36, feels she's poured herself into this record and is looking forward to sharing it.

'Sometimes you wonder what you're doing it all for. Sometimes you feel so alone," she said. "But I've turned to music and I feel like it's taught me a lot.'

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post 

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'