Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Selena: Can't bring me down

84205.jpg

Selena Gomez is 'OK' with not knowing who she is.

The 22-year-old pop star landed her break-out role in 2007 with the Disney Channel's Wizards of Waverly Place.

In a new interview, she talks candidly about growing up in the spotlight, and reveals she's accepted finding herself is a long process she's willing to take on without apology.

'I'd rather just tell people that they're not going to bring me down. It's OK that I don't know who I am. It's OK that I'm trying to figure out what's right and what's wrong. And I want people to know, especially my fans, girls, that I'd rather just keep going,' she told Extra.

Being a role model is important to the budding star, whose had success as both a singer and actress since catapulting to fame.

And rather than focusing on the negative aspects of her celebrity status, the star believes it's her chance to demonstrate to her peers how they can do good in the world.

"This is me being able to use my generation and show them a whole other side,' she reasoned.

Selena warns her altruistic intentions shouldn't be mistaken for softness in business, however.

The star takes her career extremely seriously and wants to know the people surrounding her feel the same.

'Every decision I make is because I know that if I'm the smartest person in the room, I'm in the wrong room and I want them to feel that way,' she said.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post 

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'