Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Kesha 'prepared to fight' Dr. Luke

84204.jpg

Kesha wants Dr. Luke 'out of her life once and for all', according to her lawyer. 

The singer filed a suit against the music producer, real name Lukasz Sebastian Gottwald, earlier this week, claiming he physically, verbally and sexually abused her for around ten years.

Lawyers for the producer were swift to respond to the claims, accusing Kesha and her mother, Pebe Sebert, of 'engaging in a campaign of publishing outrageous and untrue statements'. They added they are 'confident' their client will be 'awarded substantial damages for this malicious conduct'.

But Kesha's attorney, Mark Geragos, says the pop star will stand her ground. 

"We are prepared to fight until he agrees to get out of her life once and for all," he told People.com, adding that Kesha only recently felt comfortable coming forward.

"She's made efforts, [but] she is not a confrontational person," he stated. "The efforts were always met with psychological warfare, [predatory behaviour] and things of that ilk. She finally got to a place where she is surrounded by people that are supportive enough that she felt like she could finally do it, and felt like she needed to do it. She just couldn't go on this way. Getting out of the contract is really secondary to extricating herself from his control."

Mark acknowledged Kesha has struggled with her own demons in the past, including a stint in rehab back in January to cope with an eating disorder. 

But he believes she's stable now, and can weather any storm that comes as a result of the filings. 

"I have spent quite a bit of time with her recently and I would say her mindset is as good as I have seen it," he said. 

"Obviously nobody wants to get embroiled in litigation and making things public like this, but she understands she has to take a stand. I applaud her bravery for speaking to a broader societal issue of domestic violence. This speaks to an untold story in this industry and society at large."

Dr. Luke has vehemently denied Kesha's allegations. In a countersuit against the singer and her mother, he claims breach of contract and defamation. 

"Kesha and her mother are engaged in a campaign of publishing outrageous and untrue statements about Dr. Luke to third parties, including scurrilous and false statements of purported physical and mental abuse of Kesha," the producer's lawyer, Christine Lepera, previously told People.

The case continues.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post 

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'