Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Fergie's family expansion plans

84203.jpg

Fergie 'definitely' wants another baby.

The 39-year-old singer is mother to one-year-old son Axl with husband Josh Duhamel. And Fergie says she is keen to expand her family further.

'We can definitely see it happening,' said Fergie when asked by In Touch Weekly about the prospect of having another child. 'Motherhood is an amazing journey - each day it gets more thrilling.'

However, one thing Fergie is having to learn as she goes is how to balance her personal and professional lives. And the star knows if she has another baby, maintaining that balance will become even more difficult.

But Fergie insists her family will always be her priority.

'I'll just have to learn as I go. But I do know that my focus will always be on my family. That goes without saying,' she said.

Fergie's admission comes after Josh opened up about being a father. And speaking to People, Josh admitted he can't believe how much his son has grown already

'He's already swimming around in the pool, and I was like, 'What the hell happened to my baby?' He's walking all over the place, talking. He's a toddler now!' he said. 'It happens quick. Next thing you know, they're going off to college. So that's one thing I've really taken to heart, trying to be there as much as I can.'

With two famous parents, it comes as no surprise that the toddler is already showing a creative side. Josh, 41, revealed Axl is musical and loves one particular musician other than his mother: Bob Marley. The couple read him the children's picture book Every Little Thing by the late performer's daughter, Cedella, and sing along to the lyrics.

'He loves that book,' he said. 'It's the one book we can get him to sit down and actually listen to.'

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post 

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'