Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Harry Styles' sick shrine

84176.jpg

Dedicated One Direction fans have created a shrine where Harry Styles vomited.

The 20-year-old boy band favourite now has love-heart emblazoned signs dedicated to him on the side of the road where he emptied his stomach on Saturday.

With one reading 'Harry Styles threw up here', it seems there's nothing the British heartthrob can do wrong.

One fan's placard is decorated with a photo of the star and the date that the illness overcame him: '10-12-14'.

Harry was forced to ask his driver to stop his black Audi on the busy 101 freeway in Los Angeles this weekend apparently being hit with a wave of nausea. He was pictured leaning over and throwing up on the edge of the road as traffic continued to pass by.

The embarrassing incident occurred the morning after the singer had apparently spent the night partying with Lily Allen at a bar called Nice Guy following her concert in Hollywood.

Harry has made no reference to the awkward incident on his social media platforms, but he did take the time to wish his band's publicist Mike Navarra a happy birthday on the weekend.

'A huge happy birthday 'B' to @mikenavarra you legend. Thanks for everything, hope you have a good one (sic),' he wrote, before ironically advising him to 'behave'.

Just two weeks earlier, Harry's friend Ed Sheeran sang the One Direction star's praises and declared he was not an alcohol drinker.

'If I'm being totally honest I've never seen him drink in America,' Ed revealed to The Metro. 'And that's not me being politically correct. He's come round my flat and I've had a Corona and he's had a diet coke.'

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'