Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Halo 5's "Primary Character" May Not Be Master Chief, But He's Still Playable

Crypto

The star of Halo: Nightfall, Agent Locke, will play a large role in the next game, according to a recent interview.

We learned earlier this year that the live-action miniseries Halo: Nightfall will focus on the newly introduced character Agent Jameson Locke, and that the series will tie directly into Halo 5: Guardians. But in a recent interview, the character portraying Locke revealed that he'll also be taking a significant role in the Halo 5video game as well.

The actor playing Locke, Mike Colter, told the UK magazine X-One (via a Reddit image post) that, "Yeah, I'm a playable character in Halo 5. Once Halo: The Master Chief Collection is released, and then Halo 5 comes out shortly thereafter, you're basically going to be playing a game with me as the primary character."

Colter has mentioned previously that he "can't confirm whether he's a friend or foe of Master Chief," but he also offered up some more clues about that relationship. Locke is on a manhunt for Master Chief, however, "...you won't know what the purpose of finding Master Chief is [right away]. Or what will happen if we do find him, what condition he will be in, and where he's at mentally. But I'm sure that'll be a plot twist in Halo 5."

When asked for comment, a Microsoft representative told GameSpot, “As we’ve said before, Locke plays a primary role in Halo 5: Guardians. The Master Chief remains an integral part of the game’s story and as a playable character."

Halo 5 isn't set to release until sometime in 2015, but the Ridley Scott-produced Nightfall series is due to start next month on November 11.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post 

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'