Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

'American Idol' on the Charts: Jennifer Hudson and R. Kelly's 'World' Spins Onto Adult R&B

jennifer_hudson_pr_2014_p.jpg

Jennifer Hudson performed her new single, "It's Your World," on the June 29 BET Awards, and now the track, which features R. Kelly, has made its way onto the Billboard charts, debuting at No. 25 on Adult R&B. It is the follow-up to "Walk It Out," which is still on the survey, falling from 25 to 28 in its 12th week, after peaking at No. 22. This current run of singles from Hudson's forthcoming album, due out Sept. 23, started with "I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel)." All three singles have been collaborations. Before teaming up with Kelly, Hudson was paired with Timbaland on "Walk It Out" and T.I. on "I Can’t Describe."

BREAKING THROUGH: Michael Ellis, a former Billboard director of charts, once explained that artists hate to peak at No. 2, No. 11, No. 31 or No. 41, because it means they just missed being No. 1, or reaching the top 10, the top 30 or the top 40. Two Idols avoid that problem this week, by breaking into the top 30 on different charts.

Scotty McCreery's summertime hit "Feelin' It" rises 33 to 30, achieving a new peak position in its 16th week on Country Airplay. "Feelin' It" also breaks into the top 30 on Hot Country Songs, inching up 31 to 30. Over on Adult Top 40, Daughtry’s latest hit, "Battleships," climbs 32 to 30, a new peak position for this single in its eighth week on the chart.

BITS AND PIECES: Danny Gokey's "Hope in Front of Me" continues to make gains, breaking into the top five on Christian Airplay with a move of 6 to 4. That’s a new high on this chart, where the single is in its 21st week… Colton Dixon's "More of You" holds at No. 9 on Christian Hot AC… Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's single "Somethin' Bad" rebounds 10 to 9 on Hot Country Songs, where it is a previous No. 1. The track holds at No. 3 on Country Streaming Songs… Phillip Phillips' "Raging Fire" stands pat at No. 15 on Adult Contemporary… "First Love" by Jennifer Lopez advances 22 to 16 on Hot Dance Club Play… Keith Urban's "Somewhere in My Car" nudges forward with a 30 to 29 move on Country Airplay.

If you like my GAs or even news

Give Me REP And FEEDBACK :)