Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Sort Your Torrent Folder By Date for Easier Browsing

ydxx353r7kp9jh0eytd8.jpg

No matter how organized you are, it can be hard to sift through a giant downloads folder for what you're looking for—especially if you don't know what the file's name is. Sort your downloads folder by date to solve this problem.P

This isn't something everyone will need, but it's something I've found immensely useful lately. When I download a file (via BitTorrent, especially), I don't know what the file name is, which makes finding it difficult. So, I've started sorting my Downloads folder by "Date Created." That way, the file I just downloaded is always at the top of the list—no searching or scrolling needed. Note: in Windows, you may have to create this column by right-clicking on the sorting headers.1P

If you keep your Downloads folder cleaned up, this won't be necessary, but for heavy torrenters (or those that seed everything they download), it's quite convenient.