Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Sonicbit.net seedbox review

Martinmadd

Screen-Shot-2020-12-10-at-1-17-46-PM.png

I've been with SonicBit.net for 1 year and I think it’s the best seedbox provider.

let me explain some of the best features that SonicBit offers to you.

Payment Methods

You can upgrade your account using credit/debit cards, MEPS FPX(Malaysian payment powered by toyyibPay), official resellers, or Bitcoin.
I bought my account using bitcoin. after pay, via Bitcoins in less than 20 minutes you will receive a confirmation e-mail and it's done. 

Free Service

They’re offering a free-forever account that has 4GB of storage with lots of futures for free.
in the free plan you can :

• Safely download your files with HTTPS connection
  • Stream your video and audio files

• Manage your files using the mobile app (available for iOS and Android)
  • Remote upload your file to Google drive

• Download as ZIP (limited up to 500 MB)

Paid Plans

1. Premium,  in addition to the futures I mentioned in the free plan, you can :
  • Remote upload to various cloud services

• Create and download unlimited amount ZIP of files in all sizes
  • HD video stream (up to 4K)

• SFTP & FTP Access
  • Manage your seedbox using a third party application

• Download file using HTTP/ HTTPS link directly to your cloud storage

if you don’t use any public trackers SonicBit has a very good offer for you.

2.  Privatewith this plan you can only download torrents from private tracker for less price compared to premium plan (remember you have access to all features which is available in premium service)

*in both paid plans you’ll have 50Mb/s download and 30MB/s upload speed.

Dashboard

after you logged in to your panel, you have access to all key features on the main page

SonicBit.png

Right Column :

1. Dashboard : you have access to all of your torrents and information about the upload and download speed of each file, ratio, and duration of seed.
    + also you can control every file settings such as start/stop, remote upload to cloud services, ZIP, details, view in your drive and delete through the  button next to file name.
  2. Search in this menu, you can search torrents on the various trackers(public)
  3. My Drive :  you can see all your files and you can organize them using buttons. you can create the folder, upload a file from your computer to your disc, view, copy, move, download, remote upload, rename and delete.
  4. Remote upload : in this section, you can upload your files to cloud services (Mega, pCloud, Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP, 1Ficher. Remote download, you can download files through weblink to your drive.
  5. Video Streaming : stream your videos at quality up to 4K without the need to download them.
  6. My Account : every setting relevant to your account such as security, restart seedbox, and ...
  7. Upgrade : you can find all information about every plan that SonicBit offers.
  8. Affiliate Program : you can request to apply to an affiliate program and create campaigns to promote your affiliate links on your website, social media, or etc. you’ll get up to 50% commission paid when your friends use your campaign link.
  9. Support and FAQ : you can submit a support ticket using this menu and get your answer in less than 24H.

Prices

Premium Plans

Prem.png

Private Plans

Pri.png

Sonicbit.net

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 3:20 PM, Hesam said:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-10-at-1-17-46-PM.png

I've been with SonicBit.net for 1 year and I think it’s the best seedbox provider.

let me explain some of the best features that SonicBit offers to you.

Payment Methods

You can upgrade your account using credit/debit cards, MEPS FPX(Malaysian payment powered by toyyibPay), official resellers, or Bitcoin.
I bought my account using bitcoin. after pay, via Bitcoins in less than 20 minutes you will receive a confirmation e-mail and it's done. 

Free Service

They’re offering a free-forever account that has 4GB of storage with lots of futures for free.
in the free plan you can :

• Safely download your files with HTTPS connection
  • Stream your video and audio files

• Manage your files using the mobile app (available for iOS and Android)
  • Remote upload your file to Google drive

• Download as ZIP (limited up to 500 MB)

Paid Plans

1. Premium,  in addition to the futures I mentioned in the free plan, you can :
  • Remote upload to various cloud services

• Create and download unlimited amount ZIP of files in all sizes
  • HD video stream (up to 4K)

• SFTP & FTP Access
  • Manage your seedbox using a third party application

• Download file using HTTP/ HTTPS link directly to your cloud storage

if you don’t use any public trackers SonicBit has a very good offer for you.

2.  Privatewith this plan you can only download torrents from private tracker for less price compared to premium plan (remember you have access to all features which is available in premium service)

*in both paid plans you’ll have 50Mb/s download and 30MB/s upload speed.

Dashboard

after you logged in to your panel, you have access to all key features on the main page

SonicBit.png

Right Column :

1. Dashboard : you have access to all of your torrents and information about the upload and download speed of each file, ratio, and duration of seed.
    + also you can control every file settings such as start/stop, remote upload to cloud services, ZIP, details, view in your drive and delete through the  button next to file name.
  2. Search in this menu, you can search torrents on the various trackers(public)
  3. My Drive :  you can see all your files and you can organize them using buttons. you can create the folder, upload a file from your computer to your disc, view, copy, move, download, remote upload, rename and delete.
  4. Remote upload : in this section, you can upload your files to cloud services (Mega, pCloud, Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP, 1Ficher. Remote download, you can download files through weblink to your drive.
  5. Video Streaming : stream your videos at quality up to 4K without the need to download them.
  6. My Account : every setting relevant to your account such as security, restart seedbox, and ...
  7. Upgrade : you can find all information about every plan that SonicBit offers.
  8. Affiliate Program : you can request to apply to an affiliate program and create campaigns to promote your affiliate links on your website, social media, or etc. you’ll get up to 50% commission paid when your friends use your campaign link.
  9. Support and FAQ : you can submit a support ticket using this menu and get your answer in less than 24H.

Prices

Premium Plans

Prem.png

Private Plans

Pri.png

Sonicbit.net

Nice one, never heard of this one. Will give it a try. Thanks man!

• 9 months later...