Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Seann Walsh and Katya Jones are all smiles while filming lunch date

dricia

STRICTLY's Seann Walsh and Katya Jones were all smiles while filming a lunch date today after apologising on TV for their drunken snog.

The comedian and his dance partner were seen for the first time since their sombre appearance on spin-off show It Takes Two on Wednesday night.

But the pair looked like they didn't have a care in the world less than 24 hours later as they were joined by a camera crew for a dinner date near the Strictly studios in Borehamwood.

Fans have called for the couple to be sacked and were left unconvinced by their apologies after they were pictured smooching in a London street on a boozy night out.

The Strictly judges also want Seann, 32, and Katya, 29, to be booted off the show, believing it will be hard for the pair to continue after last Wednesday's drunken snog.

After heated discussions among producers and executives, Strictly bosses have decided they still want Seann to continue performing, despite his own private reservations.

The comic was ditched by girlfriend Rebecca Humphries after The Sun on Sunday exclusively revealed the clinch while Katya claims her marriage to show choreographer Neil Jones, 35, is “absolutely fine”.

Today the pair appeared to be making pizzas at their local Prezzo restaurant, smiling and giggling for the cameras as they stood side by side.

They were even colour-coordinated, with Seann wearing a black T-shirt while Katya opted for a black dress with a white T-shirt underneath.

As they brushed shoulders while making their food, the couple gave each other a big smile before taking their finished dishes out to a table to enjoy their meal together.

However, the smiles were gone as they stepped out of the restaurant and headed back to rehearsals, with both Katya and Seann sporting stony expressions.

Their outing comes after they spoke to It Takes Two host Zoe Ball about their shocking kiss.

The comedian claimed his five-year relationship with ex Rebecca had not been “perfect” anyway.

And though Seann apologised, he dodged directly addressing claims by 32-year-old actress Rebecca that he had “aggressively and repeatedly” called her “psycho, nuts, mental” for being suspicious.

Seann, visibly agitated and uncomfortable, told Zoe: “I think that, obviously I’m sorry for the hurt that I’ve caused.

“We were getting on well, we were having fun. We had a couple of drinks and made a huge mistake and I regret it deeply.

“I think first of all I would rather not be having to address this publicly, but I feel like I have to. I’m not perfect, far from it.

"Our relationship wasn’t perfect. That doesn’t mean I wanted it to end the way it finally did.”

He added: “I feel it’s also important for me to say that the people that know me the most, that love me, they know that I’m not the person I’m being portrayed as. It’s very important for me to get that out there.”

Sitting alongside him, Katya said: “I can’t apologise enough to everyone who it hurt and involved.

“But, the main thing — me and Neil are absolutely fine and that’s what matters to me the most right now and focusing on my job and doing it as professionally I can.”