Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Inside ‘world’s sickest museum’

dricia

THIS is the museum which has been described as the “world’s sickest”.

The Crime Through Time museum at Littledean Jail in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, displays thousands of macabre items, such as Jimmy Savile's tracksuit, Fred West's tools and Myra Hindley’s clothes.

Dad-of-six Andy Jones, who is pals with Britain’s most notorious lag Charles Bronson, runs the museum which recently starred on Netflix show Dark Tourist.

Other shocking items on display include the original noose used on John ‘Babbacombe’ Lee, unused IRA grenades, Fred West’s tie and Myra Hindley’s will.

Andy, 57, insists his collection - which also includes Amy Winehouse’s hair extensions - are DNA tested to prove authenticity.

The former builder bought the jail from an insurance company and launched the museum in 2003.

He said: “This collection is all sourced by me personally. My family have no interest at all, they lead a different life.

“People know I’m a collector for the dark tourist industry, and when you get to know other collectors, it opens many more doors.”

He also claims many of the "best" items in his collection have come from his friendship with infamous gang member Reggie Kray – who also introduced him to Charles Bronson.

Andy said: “I visited Reggie and Ronnie a number of times.

“Reggie Kray introduced me to Charles, he said ‘oh, have you met Charlie?’

“I’ve known Charlie for many years since, and has introduced me to a lot of his friends.

“He’s a really nice fella, I still love him to bits but sadly he’s not had the rehabilitation to get him released.

“He’s more mischievous than bad, he’s not a gangster.”

Andy’s dark exhibits also include the spade, shovel, trowel and knife used by notorious serial killers Fred and Rose West – as well as Fred’s tie.

The dad-of-six admitted he took the clothing and tools from Cromwell Street himself after climbing in through the roof – but claims he was given permission from family members to do so.

He said: “The family were giving access through the roof as they were selling things from the house, I got the tools, Rose’s underwear, country records and Fred’s work boots.

“We didn’t know it was such a big case at the time otherwise I’d have taken more.”

History lover Andy unearthed Yorkshire Moors killer Myra Hindley’s prison files and last living will and testament after he claims he was given the items from somebody within her prison .

Andy said: “I didn’t actually pay for Myra Hindley clothes, they were given to me by somebody from inside the prison who didn’t like her after Myra gave the clothing to this individual.”

He also has a letter to Hindley from Yorkshire playwright Alan Bennett, a friend of the late Winnie Johnson, who never got the chance to find out where her son Keith Bennett was buried at the hands of the Moors murderers.

The letter, in which Bennett appears eager to befriend her to discover the location of the body, states: “I do not seek revenge for Keith, just to have his body found and for the natural grieving process to take its course.

“I hope your leg is getting better and you are on the mend in general, if there is anything I can do to help your Mum, let me know.”

He also owns an original tracksuit owned by the infamous Jimmy Savile, which he claims he bought from somebody who originally purchased the item at an auction held by The Jimmy Savile Estate.

Littledean Jail, which was built in 1788, is described as one of the most haunted places in Gloucestershire.

Also on display for the first time is the suit worn by Ronnie Kray to the funeral of his mother, Violet, in 1982 as well as his famous grey overcoat which was worn by Kray at his wedding to Elaine Mildener in 1985.

Speaking of his friendship with the Krays, Andy said: “Reg Kray contacted me initially and a number of other notorious villains got in touch.